1) Economic activities refers to a human activity related to production & consumption of goods & services for economic gain.
2) Economic motive is to earn money.
3) Money is measured in monetary terms.
4) It results in creation of wealth & assets.
1) Non-economic activity refers to a activity performed with the aim of providing services to others without any regard to monetary gain.
2) Non-economic motive is social or psychological.
3) Money lacks in measurement.
4) It results in satisfaction & happiness.