(i) she felt Wanda lied about her dresses
- Wanda wasn’t ordinary as she had a funny name
- she believed that she was just having fun and didn’t mean harm
(ii) -Custard was always teased as being the cowardly one, by all others
-When the pirate arrived, others ran away to hide
-Custard was the only one who stood up to fight with him/who attacked him.
(iii) -not someone who doesn’t experience fear
-someone who doesn’t give in to it
-one who wins over fear
Competency applied for :
• Stating Minimum 2 rationales
• Depicting Support of / reference to textual evidence
• Applying logical progression, using appropriate linking devices (e.g. because/ besides, in order to, therefore etc.) - cohesion
• Response relevance for overall sense according to the question attempted - coherence
• Accuracy in use of grammatical structures, vocabulary and spellings
NOTE — Writing in a paragraph recommended. Just listing of points shall result in deduction of marks allotted for cohesion & coherence.