1. soiled/unsanitized surfaces do not contact food
2. workers with vomiting or diarrhea are restricted/excluded
3. raw animal food doesn't contaminate cooked food
4. effective handwashing
5. eating, smoking, drinking in food prep areas prohibited
6. water used is potable
7. toxic compounds are labeled, stored, and safely used.
8. Contaminants (pesticides, cleaning compounds etc) don't con't any food
9. Food, packing, and food contact surfaces not contaminated by physical hazards like broken glass, jewelry, etc.
10. Effective pest control system is in place.
11. hair restraints are used and clean clothing is worn.
12. wearing of jewelry other than wedding ring is prohibited.