0 votes
in General Knowledge by (281k points)
How Many Baseballs Are Made A Year?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (281k points)
 
Best answer
About 12 million baseballs are manufactured each year. 80% of these are made in China. The remaining 20%, including all baseballs used in professional sports, are manufactured by the Rawlings company, in Costa Rica.
Welcome to the Answerine , a great place to find, read and share your favorite questions and answers.
...